Sunday 18 November 2012

Hello! - My First Post!

Hello my name is Betsy Lou. I am five years old and I live in southern England with my Mummy, Daddy and my sister. My sister is called Boojam and she is three years old . She makes me laugh.

At school I am in year one. The subjects I love are reading, writing, maths and art. I love reading so much and I am a real bookworm. Other things I like outside school are swimming, ballet, jazz dance, and playing piano.

I also love singing. My favourite songs to sing are "Castle on a Cloud" from Les Miserable, "Defying Gravity" from Wicked and "Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae Jepsen.

Here is a video of me singing when I was four:



I am starting this blog because I want to tell people about my life and all of the fun things I do. I also love reading and writing, so I hope to share my stories and poems with you.

My Mummy and Daddy are bloggers too. Mummy writes over at The Vegetarian Experience and Just Do It Mummy, and Daddy writes over at Two Little Gamers.

I look forward to sharing my blog with you and would love to hear from you - especially if you are at school and you blog too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...