Saturday 24 November 2012

My stay at Grandma and Grandad's House


Last Friday I went to Grandma and Grandad's house for a sleepover. I stayed up and watched Children In Need and had a Hot Chocolate - I didn't like it because it didn't taste nice. My favourite part of Children In Need was seeing One Direction and Girls Aloud. I also liked the Strictly Come Dancing bit.

In the morning I had pancakes and syrup for my breakfast. They were yummy. After breakfast I got dressed. Then we went to Ayletts nursery to visit the Christmas shop. I love ballet and so I bought a pretty ballerina with a fluffy pink tutu to go on the Christmas tree.

After that we went to "the fish place" just around the corner where they sell fish food and pet fish. In the corner at the end of the fish place they had built a new mini play area. I played in the play area and Grandma and Grandad sat in the cafe and had a cup of coffee. I played with another boy and we built a castle in the play area. It was really fun.

After that we went to Sainsbury's to buy some lunch. We got bread, corned beef, and cat food (for their cat's lunch). After that we went back to their house and ate lunch.

I watched a disney princess film on Grandad's new mini dvd player and then Mummy and Daddy and Boojam came to pick me up.

I had a really nice day with Grandma and Grandad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...