Tuesday 15 January 2013

Snow!



I looked out of the window on Monday morning and it was snowing. I was very excited because snow is my favourite kind of weather!

We still had to go to school. When I walked into breakfast club, there was lots of snow in the playground. During the morning our teacher took year one outside and we made a mini snowman. I think he was called Mr Funny because everyone put so many sticks on him!

After that we all went back inside. Whilst we were doing phonics it started snowing again even more heavily and everyone was very excited. After phonics we ate lunch. I had Shepherds Pie. It was delicious! After lunch the teachers decided we should go home because they were worried about all the snow and so my mummy came to collect me early.

After school we took Boo to her Ballet lesson. It was still snowing heavily. Whilst she was there, I went out to play in the snow. The snow felt really cold and wet. I could make really big footprints in it. I also made a snowman with my mummy.  We used twigs and stones for his face, arms and buttons, but his mouth looked a bit funny!

I had a really lovely day playing in the snow. I hope it snows again soon!

2 comments:

  1. How lovely! You could ask Mummy about making a snow angel? Expect you are looking forward to the end of the week, when there should be more snow. Brrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jacqueline. I hope you enjoy the snow too

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...