Sunday 5 July 2015

My Holiday to California




My adventures in California

At the end of May we went to California in America. We stayed in the Hotel Irvine for four days which was a brillant hotel and then we stayed at our Grandpa's house for a week which was also really cool. Grandpa has a cool house and he also has the Disney Channel which we loved!

The first couple of days, we went to Del Taco. This is a Mexican restaurant like you've never seen in England before. It has tacos, quesadillas (the soft ones) and it also has burritos. Del Taco was my favourite place to eat because it had delicious Mexican food. We also went to Rubios (king of the fish taco) which is another Mexican restaurant. My sister BooJam went to a sandwich place called "Which Wich" and she loved the food there.

We went to Knottsberry Farm and I went on the Jaguar rollercoaster ride. My sister couldn't go on because she was too small. The queuing was very scary because it was in an egyptian tomb, but the ride was really good. One of the rides was really cool. It was a ride where you got to lay down and fly in Camp Snoopy. I loved it and so did my sister too. We also went on a ride where we bounced up and down and that was so much fun.

We went to Hollywood to look around. Our tour guide was Grandpa.  We saw the Hollywood Sign, Manns Chinese Theatre, the handprints in the concrete on the floor and the Hollywood walk of Fame which had lots of stars on the floor. I saw the handprints of Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson. They are my favourite characters from Harry Potter.

Los Angeles has lots of swimming pools. We went in a swimming pool with diving boards and had lots of fun swimming around and diving.

We went to Newport Beach and I was swimming in the sea and there was this really big wave and I had to cling onto the sand as the wave washed over me. It really hurt but it was also cool at the same time. We also bought necklaces for each other.


We went whale watching with Captain Dave's Whale Watching and we saw a Fin Whale and Bottlenose Dolphins and we also saw some baby dolphins. We also saw grey dolphins as we came into the harbour and the seals too. They were really stinky!



I loved California and I can't wait to go back again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...